For the most up-to-date information on registration, please visit our Student Services website by clicking here:
To see the classes being offered this Quad, click here
Quad 4 Registration is CLOSED
Registration will begin in August for September classes
Who Can Register?
- Must be 21 years of age or older, and provide proof of status in Canada (Passport, Proof of Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Study Permit). Students who are 18 – 20 years of age AND have earned their OSSD may apply. If you require a study permit click here
- Students who are 18 – 20 years of age and have fewer than 30 credits may apply to the EdVance program (link here)
- International Students
- English proficiency – must meet Yorkdale ALC minimum requirements for various courses and programs
- All registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- you must obtain a credit counselling summary or transcript prior to registering if you are from another Ontario school board or the Catholic District school board
If you are new to school in Ontario you may be required to write an in-person assessment test.
- Students who require an assessment will be provided with an opportunity to make an appointment once registration opens for our next intake.
- DO NOT complete the registration form until AFTER your assessment has been written.
- Your application will not be accepted or reviewed until you have completed the assessment.
- If you require a study permit please do the application prior to filling in your registration form as it will be required on the form