How do you sign up?
- Come to the school during registration with ALL of the required items listed below. Click here for registration dates
- Meet with a counselor to choose classes based on your goals and academic needs
- Pay $30 activity fee (debit or credit only). Activity fee due at registration (debit or credit) includes:
$5.00 – Student Agenda
$15.00 – Celebrations (grad, student awards, year end BBQ, etc.)
$10.00 – Special Events (guest speakers, field trips, etc.)
In order to register you MUST bring the following
- One of the following forms of identification – Birth Certificate, Passport, PR Card, Refugee Status Documents. Note: Drivers License or Health Card are not accepted
- Your most recent Credit Counseling Summary. This needs to be obtained from the last school you attended
- $30 (payment via Debit or Credit only, cheques are not accepted)
- Health Card Number
- Postal Code
- Emergency Contact Information
International students are welcome to register.
If you fail to meet our admission criteria or fail to bring the documents listed above to your registration, we will not be able to register you.
We welcome new students in September, November, February, and April.