Please come IN PERSON to get an appointment.
Registration starts at 8:30 am
The registration process is the same for all Yorkdale classes including the Special Certificate Programs (PSW, CCA, Personal trainer Hairstyling etc) Registration in these programs have an interview component. it is recommended that you come on the first day of registration toreceive an early testing/interview appointment.
- Students with a recent Ontario transcript are registered on the same day.
- Students who require an assessment receive their appointment letter one day and complete the assessment and registration another day.
WHO can register?
- Must be 21 years of age or older, and provide proof of status in Canada (Passport, Proof of Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Study Permit)
- Students who are 18 – 20 years of age and have less than 30 credits may apply to the EdVance program (link here)
- International Students
- English proficiency must meet Yorkdale ALC minimum requirements
- Registration will not be complete until payment of $130 is received (credit or debit card only)
- All registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
IF YOU HAVE A REQUEST FOR AN ACCOMMODATION, PLEASE SPEAK TO A GUIDANCE COUNSELLOR OR AN ADMINISTRATOR.
New students and students with Ontario transcripts more than 5 years old:
Pick up appointment letter on the first day of registration (see above dates) and return to school later in the week for Math and English Assessment. Please bring your citizenship ID with you to all registration related activities including timetable pick up.
Returning students and students with Ontario Transcripts less than 5 years old:
Appointments are made during registration week on a first-come, first-served basis; you may or may not be registered on the same day. Students must provide transcripts. Citizenship ID is required at time of registration