Fast Forward: Business I.T.
Fast Forward: Business I.T. (FFBIT) is a 10 month Business/Computer Information Technology certificate program to prepare students for the work force or college.
- Total of 12 credits in 10 months
- Fast Forward: Business I.T. certificate recognized by employers and colleges
- Option of certification in A+ and Cisco CCENT
- Entry level requirements for any I.T. position
- Discount certification vouchers available
FFBIT’s 12 credit certificate program structure:
- 5 months intensive business and computer course work in-school
- 5 months in a cooperative education placement in a professional work environment
- 6 hours/day (8:25am-3:15pm)
- 18 compulsory courses required for high school graduation in Ontario (This program will satisfy some or all of the elective courses required for high school graduation)